Peer and Professional Tutors
One-on-One Tutoring, Group Tutoring, Special Topic Sessions -- Join Us!
1. Choose a professional tutor or a peer tutor from the list below.
2. Set up an appointment by clicking on the e-mail address and composing an e-mail.
3. Contact the tutor as early as possible if you need to cancel your session.
4. Bring your book and other appropriate materials on the day of your appointment.
5. If a subject is not listed, alert the Success Center staff and they will do their best to find a tutor.
|Subject Area||Name||Contact Information|
|English / Writing Specialist||Laurie Durzofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ACCTG 211||Veronica Langemail@example.com|
|FIN 301||Elvis Linfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MATH 110 & lower||Veronica Langemail@example.com|
|MATH 141 & lower||Elvis Linfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SPAN 001, 002, & 003||Paulina Iniguezemail@example.com|
|STAT 200||Veronica Langfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|STAT 200||Elvis Linemail@example.com|
This will be updated periodically as additional tutors come forward to offer their services.
Please stop by the Success Center for more information.
- Academic Support