Penn State Training Services
- ITS Training Services - A variety of training resources, including handouts, offered through Penn State's Information Technology Services.
- lynda.com - Video tutorials on a wide variety of software. Enter through this Penn State portal link for free access.
- ITS Knowledge Base - Searchable database with answers to many Penn State technology questions.
- IDS Technology Handouts - Topics include Angel, blogging and web publishing, collaboration tools, clickers, multimedia projects, and more.
- NKITS Newsletters - A monthly publication to keep the campus community up-to-date on information technology issues & topics.
- Teaching and Learning with Technology - Support for creative uses of technology in courses.
- Education Technology Services - Focus areas for discussion of many of Penn States teaching and learning with technology initiatives, including Angel, podcasting, blogging, virtual worlds, videoconferencing, and Digital Commons.
Microsoft Training Resources
- Microsoft Office Online Self-Paced Training
- Microsoft Interactive Command Guides - Click on the links below to take you to a particular program.
Computer Center Helpdesk Support
044 Blissell Library & Computer Center Building
Submit a helpdesk request
Hours of operation
M-Th: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
F: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Academic Support
- Information Technology