Penn State Training Services
- ITS Training Services - A variety of training resources, including handouts, offered through Penn State's Information Technology Services.
- lynda.com - Video tutorials on a wide variety of software. Enter through this Penn State portal link for free access.
- ITS Knowledge Base - Searchable database with answers to many Penn State technology questions.
- IDS Technology Handouts - Topics include Angel, blogging and web publishing, collaboration tools, clickers, multimedia projects, and more.
- NKITS Newsletters - A monthly publication to keep the campus community up-to-date on information technology issues & topics.
- Teaching and Learning with Technology - Support for creative uses of technology in courses.
- Education Technology Services - Focus areas for discussion of many of Penn States teaching and learning with technology initiatives, including Angel, podcasting, blogging, virtual worlds, videoconferencing, and Digital Commons.
Microsoft Training Resources
Computer Center Helpdesk Support
044 Blissell Library & Computer Center Building
Submit a helpdesk request
Hours of operation
M-Th: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
F: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Academic Support
- Information Technology