Event Requests and Rentals
Penn State New Kensington's Continuing Education staff can help you plan and coordinate your next professional retreat, educational conference, or business meeting on our campus.
If you cannot visit the campus and tour our facilties in person, just click the graphic below to view our online virtual tour. You can view many of the facilities available for rent as stops within the tour.
Facilities available for rent:
- Art Gallery
- Conference Center
- Classroom (capacity of 30 & under)
- Classroom (capacity of 30 & over)
- Athletic Center (gymnasium)
- Forum Theater
- Cafe 780 (cafeteria)
- Computer Classroom
Procedure for facility rental:
- Fill out and submit our online facility rental request form and read the corresponding rental policy statement (pdf). A Penn State rental coordinator will then contact you with room availability and rates.
- Review the University Indemnification Agreement (pdf), sign and return with a copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance, listing Penn State New Kensington as the additional insured with minimum insurance of $1,000,000 general liability. Return to:
Penn State New Kensington
3550 Seventh Street Road
New Kensington, PA 15068
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If renting the gymnasium or theatre, please contact the Maintenance Supervisor to schedule a walk-through at least 2 weeks prior to your event. You can contact Randy Tressler at 724-334-6122 or by email at email@example.com.
To request more information about Penn State New Kensington facilities and meeting planning services, please call 724-334-6119 or e-mail Debra Novak.