Penn State New Kensington is devoted to offering quality programs for children and youth of all ages. Over the years, our programs have continued to grow and prosper, allowing each age group to enjoy the appropriate mix of education and fun in a University setting.
All classes are taught by University-approved instructors.
- COMETS Program - STEM programming for middle school girls
- Kids in College - Summer youth camps for students in Grades 1- 11
- SAT Prep Course - See our summer Kids in College camps (above) for information about the SAT Prep course
- STEM Exploration Camp (pdf) -
June 20-22, 2016 from 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Register for the camp
- STEM Exploration Workshop (pdf) -
Thurs, June 23, 2016 from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Register for the workshop