Continuing Education includes credit and non-credit courses. We welcome you to peruse the categories listed below. Please call us at 724-334-6010 for more information or to register.
- PE Review Program (pdf)
- SAT Review Courses (pdf)
Internet Safety and Social Media Workshop - Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:00-8:00 pm (pdf)
- Organizational Leadership course schedule
A complete lising of credit courses offered through Continuing Education can be found on the Penn State Schedule of Courses.
Non-credit courses offered through Penn State Continuing Education include professional development seminars and workshops, conferences, certificate programs, and short courses. These are courses that do not carry college credit and are often part of a certificate program or are designed to meet the needs of specific skill development.
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Industrial Blueprint Reading
- Business Programs
- Computer Programs
- Industry & Manufacturing Programs
- Professional Development Programs
- Spring 2014 Non-Credit Programs