We are now done with our spring 2014 chats, but we encourage you to view the recordings of our previous chats below.
Watch a recording of our recent chats:
- Administration of Justice: recording coming soon
- Adult Learners: watch Adult Learners chat recording
- Communications: watch Communications program chat recording
- Psychology: watch Psychology program chat recording
- Radiological Sciences chat: watch Radiological Sciences chat recording
Nursing chat: watch Nursing chat recording
Information Sciences & Technology chat: watch Information Sciences & Technology recording
** Remember, email us after attending so that we can waive your admissions application fee. (More on this in the "After the Chats" section below.)
Before the Chats:
If you’ve never participated in an Adobe Connect chat before, there are a few things to do in advance so that you have a smooth experience the day of the event. The process is easy.
Our Pre-Chat Checklist:
I plan to attend on a computer.
PC users can use a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer and Firefox to attend.
If you are on a Mac, we encourage you to use the Firefox browser to participate.
I plan to attend on a mobile device.
- You will use the “Adobe Connect Mobile” app to attend. If you haven't already installed this app, please visit your designated app source for this free download.
(Want Full System Requirements from Adobe?)
The Day of the Chat:
To join us on the day of the event is easy! (Meeting room URL: meeting.psu.edu/connectwithus )
After the Chats:
We hope you enjoyed this degree program chat. Please complete these easy steps so that we can waive your admissions application fee.
- Visit admissions.psu.edu to start an online application to Penn State New Kensington.
- Create your "MyPennState" account and begin your application.
- Call our Admissions department at 724-334-5466 or send us an email telling us which one of our chats you attended. You'll also need to tell us the User ID (for example: abc5012) assigned to you and your application so that we may waive your application fee.
- Complete and submit your application. ** Please note -- we cannot refund your money if you have already paid an application fee. Remember to call us before you submit your application to have the fee waived. Thank you!