Penn State New Kensington provides the following academic support services:
The Academic and Career Success Center
The Academic and Career Success Center is a collaboration of three departments Academic Advising, Learning Center, Career Services working together to help students develop and succeed in their academic and career goals.
- Academic Advising - Academic advisers help students explore and reach their academic goals.
- Learning Center - Academic support in math, writing, and other special topics. It also provides support for students with learning disabilities.
- Career Services - Provides students with information to explore career options, prepare for an internship and job search support.
Other Academic Support
- Information Technology - Maintains all computer labs on campus, and provides help desk support for students, faculty and staff.
- Media Commons - Provides an opportunity for students and faculty to create digital media such as video and audio to positively impact their coursework.
- Bookstore - Where you can buy or rent textbooks, stock up on supplies and purchase official Penn State apparel.
- Disability Services - Provides services for students with disabilities in the Learning Center. It is our policy to not discriminate against the disabled.
- Academic Support