Questions? Please contact us by email email@example.com, phone (call 724-334-6042), or visit us at the Registrar's counter in Enrollment Services.
The Registrar's Office provides several types of academic services to students. We are located at the Registrar's counter in Enrollment Services, and we're always willing to help. The Registrar's Office is responsible for:
- Publishing the Schedule of Classes and the Final Examination Schedule
- Processing registrations and drop/add transactions for credit
- Processing change of assignments to and from other Penn State campuses
- Providing copies of unofficial transcripts and assisting students in obtaining official transcripts
- Providing printouts of your academic requirements, a recent grade report, or your current schedule.
- Processing Re-enrollment forms
- Identifying students who will be graduating
- Processing leave of absence form
- Processing senate appeals
- Processing credit by examination
- Processing enrollment in independent learning courses and internships
Registration dates can be found at the Penn State Registration Timetable.